Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $125 at SunTrust Into Results
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Bob Peck previewed Alibaba's (NYSE: BABA) September quarter results and raised his price target to $125.00 (from $110.00) as he rolls to 2017.
Peck commented, "Following the in-depth analyst day and strong June quarter, we believe investor sentiment and business momentum remain strong. That said, post recent conversations with investors and meetings with management, we identify 6 topics that are top of mind for investors: 1) Continued outpacing of revenue vs. GMV; 2) Trajectory of core EBITA margins; 3) Potential size of AliCloud LT; 4) Growth and margin trajectory of Digital; 5) M&A and capital allocation; and 6) Timing and size of a potential Ant Financial IPO in 2H'17. Reiterate Buy, $125 2017 PT (from $110) implying 23x CY2018 EPS."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $105.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!