Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $125 at SunTrust Into Results
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Bob Peck previewed Alibaba's (NYSE: BABA) September quarter results and raised his price target to $125.00 (from $110.00) as he rolls to 2017.
Peck commented, "Following the in-depth analyst day and strong June quarter, we believe investor sentiment and business momentum remain strong. That said, post recent conversations with investors and meetings with management, we identify 6 topics that are top of mind for investors: 1) Continued outpacing of revenue vs. GMV; 2) Trajectory of core EBITA margins; 3) Potential size of AliCloud LT; 4) Growth and margin trajectory of Digital; 5) M&A and capital allocation; and 6) Timing and size of a potential Ant Financial IPO in 2H'17. Reiterate Buy, $125 2017 PT (from $110) implying 23x CY2018 EPS."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $105.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Neutral Citing Margin Pressures And Rising Interest Rate Risks To Interest Expense
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!