Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $125 at SunTrust Into Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst Bob Peck previewed Alibaba's (NYSE: BABA) September quarter results and raised his price target to $125.00 (from $110.00) as he rolls to 2017.
Peck commented, "Following the in-depth analyst day and strong June quarter, we believe investor sentiment and business momentum remain strong. That said, post recent conversations with investors and meetings with management, we identify 6 topics that are top of mind for investors: 1) Continued outpacing of revenue vs. GMV; 2) Trajectory of core EBITA margins; 3) Potential size of AliCloud LT; 4) Growth and margin trajectory of Digital; 5) M&A and capital allocation; and 6) Timing and size of a potential Ant Financial IPO in 2H'17. Reiterate Buy, $125 2017 PT (from $110) implying 23x CY2018 EPS."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $105.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!