Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $125 at Needham & Company
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Kerry Rice reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $125.00 (from $105.00) ahead of Sept quarter results, which he sees coming in in-line with estimates.
Rice commented, "We expect BABA to report in-line revenue and EBITDA for Sep-16 quarter (F2Q17). China Commerce should continue to account for the majority of revenue and EBITDA. We expect strong GMV growth and continued take rate improvement to power China Commerce revenue growth of 42% y/y and EBITDA margin of over 60%. We believe International growth and the contribution from Digital Media and Entertainment could deliver revenue upside. However, the contributions from Lazada and Youku, as well as continued heavy investing in Tmall Supermarket and local services should weigh on margins. We estimate continued triple-digit growth for Cloud Computing. While modestly lowering our revenue, we are raising our EPS estimates to better reflect Alibaba's cost structure and non-cash expenses. We are raising our PT to $125."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $103.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!