Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Evercore ISI
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI raised its price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $98.00) following "very solid" June quarter results.
The firm commented, "Alibaba impressed with another quarter of accelerated revenues on strong margins and user metrics while detailing the new segment disclosures laid out at its June 14th Analyst Day in Hangzhou. Reported revenues grew 59% y/y to $4.8bn, or 47% organic growth, well ahead of the FY guided rate of 36%+ (or 48%+ reported). Meanwhile, adj. EBITDA increased 41% y/y to $2.2bn (12% more than expected). Flowing through the quarter’s beat on higher back-half estimates brings our respective FY revenue and EBITDA growth to 50% and 33% y/y (vs. 45% and 22% growth prior) and our Alibaba target price to $110 from $98."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!