Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Evercore ISI
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI raised its price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $98.00) following "very solid" June quarter results.
The firm commented, "Alibaba impressed with another quarter of accelerated revenues on strong margins and user metrics while detailing the new segment disclosures laid out at its June 14th Analyst Day in Hangzhou. Reported revenues grew 59% y/y to $4.8bn, or 47% organic growth, well ahead of the FY guided rate of 36%+ (or 48%+ reported). Meanwhile, adj. EBITDA increased 41% y/y to $2.2bn (12% more than expected). Flowing through the quarter’s beat on higher back-half estimates brings our respective FY revenue and EBITDA growth to 50% and 33% y/y (vs. 45% and 22% growth prior) and our Alibaba target price to $110 from $98."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perfrm on Wells Fargo (WFC) Following 4Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!