Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Evercore ISI
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI raised its price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $98.00) following "very solid" June quarter results.
The firm commented, "Alibaba impressed with another quarter of accelerated revenues on strong margins and user metrics while detailing the new segment disclosures laid out at its June 14th Analyst Day in Hangzhou. Reported revenues grew 59% y/y to $4.8bn, or 47% organic growth, well ahead of the FY guided rate of 36%+ (or 48%+ reported). Meanwhile, adj. EBITDA increased 41% y/y to $2.2bn (12% more than expected). Flowing through the quarter’s beat on higher back-half estimates brings our respective FY revenue and EBITDA growth to 50% and 33% y/y (vs. 45% and 22% growth prior) and our Alibaba target price to $110 from $98."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!