Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI raised its price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $98.00) following "very solid" June quarter results.
The firm commented, "Alibaba impressed with another quarter of accelerated revenues on strong margins and user metrics while detailing the new segment disclosures laid out at its June 14th Analyst Day in Hangzhou. Reported revenues grew 59% y/y to $4.8bn, or 47% organic growth, well ahead of the FY guided rate of 36%+ (or 48%+ reported). Meanwhile, adj. EBITDA increased 41% y/y to $2.2bn (12% more than expected). Flowing through the quarter’s beat on higher back-half estimates brings our respective FY revenue and EBITDA growth to 50% and 33% y/y (vs. 45% and 22% growth prior) and our Alibaba target price to $110 from $98."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!