Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $104.00).
Sebastian commented, "F2Q17 reported solid results with revenues slightly missing our expectations (core commerce deceleration) but a nice EBITDA beat. While still small, growth in secondary segments is robust, in particular AliCloud +130% Y/Y. Management continues to execute on its "mobile-first" e-commerce strategy, and mobile engagement and monetization trends remain positive. Focus on growth investments may lead to non-linear margin expansion in the near term, but long-term fundamental trends remain intact. Maintain Outperform rating, new $110 price target."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $98.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!