Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $110 at Baird
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $110.00 (from $104.00).
Sebastian commented, "F2Q17 reported solid results with revenues slightly missing our expectations (core commerce deceleration) but a nice EBITDA beat. While still small, growth in secondary segments is robust, in particular AliCloud +130% Y/Y. Management continues to execute on its "mobile-first" e-commerce strategy, and mobile engagement and monetization trends remain positive. Focus on growth investments may lead to non-linear margin expansion in the near term, but long-term fundamental trends remain intact. Maintain Outperform rating, new $110 price target."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $98.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!