Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $104 at Baird Amid 'Impressive Growth'
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $104.00 (from $94.00), noting impressive growth driven by commerce strength, Cloud momentum.
Sebastian commented, "F1Q17 performance highlighted by accelerating revenue growth(+59% Y/Y vs. +31% F4Q16; +47% ex-Lazada/Youku), Alibaba reported a strong top-line and EBITDA beat while growth in secondary segments(AliCloud +156% Y/Y) continues to surprise to the upside. Importantly, mobile monetization rates now exceed desktop for the first time in company history, which should eliminate investor concerns around the revenue impact of mobile mix-shift, and is reflective of Alibaba's value proposition to both merchants and buyers. Reiterate Outperform, new $104 price target."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $87.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!