Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $104 at Baird Amid 'Impressive Growth'
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $104.00 (from $94.00), noting impressive growth driven by commerce strength, Cloud momentum.
Sebastian commented, "F1Q17 performance highlighted by accelerating revenue growth(+59% Y/Y vs. +31% F4Q16; +47% ex-Lazada/Youku), Alibaba reported a strong top-line and EBITDA beat while growth in secondary segments(AliCloud +156% Y/Y) continues to surprise to the upside. Importantly, mobile monetization rates now exceed desktop for the first time in company history, which should eliminate investor concerns around the revenue impact of mobile mix-shift, and is reflective of Alibaba's value proposition to both merchants and buyers. Reiterate Outperform, new $104 price target."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $87.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!