Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $104 at Baird Amid 'Impressive Growth'
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) to $104.00 (from $94.00), noting impressive growth driven by commerce strength, Cloud momentum.
Sebastian commented, "F1Q17 performance highlighted by accelerating revenue growth(+59% Y/Y vs. +31% F4Q16; +47% ex-Lazada/Youku), Alibaba reported a strong top-line and EBITDA beat while growth in secondary segments(AliCloud +156% Y/Y) continues to surprise to the upside. Importantly, mobile monetization rates now exceed desktop for the first time in company history, which should eliminate investor concerns around the revenue impact of mobile mix-shift, and is reflective of Alibaba's value proposition to both merchants and buyers. Reiterate Outperform, new $104 price target."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $87.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Sell
- IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $175 at JMP Securities Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!