Alibaba (BABA): The Flywheel Starts To Spin - Suntrust
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and raised his price target to $110.00 from $90.00 after the company reported a strong quarter and increased its financial disclosure.
Three key points for investors: 1) revenue growth accelerated, continuing to decouple from GMV. Engagement remains robust while ARPU from customers AND merchants increased. 2) Core Commerce profitability of 61% EBITA was better than expected. 3) Cloud grew 156% and narrowed its losses, with incremental margin of 28%.
The analyst raised his PT to $110 from $90 implying ~23x CY2018 EPS (~1x PEG).
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!