Alibaba (BABA): The Flywheel Starts To Spin - Suntrust
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and raised his price target to $110.00 from $90.00 after the company reported a strong quarter and increased its financial disclosure.
Three key points for investors: 1) revenue growth accelerated, continuing to decouple from GMV. Engagement remains robust while ARPU from customers AND merchants increased. 2) Core Commerce profitability of 61% EBITA was better than expected. 3) Cloud grew 156% and narrowed its losses, with incremental margin of 28%.
The analyst raised his PT to $110 from $90 implying ~23x CY2018 EPS (~1x PEG).
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!