Alibaba (BABA): Reiterating Buy Ahead of Singles Day - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) ahead of the 7th annual Single's Day Shopping Festival on November 11. The analyst expects GMV for 2016 Single's Day to reach RMB 124 billion, representing a 36% y/y growth from last year's event, which translates into $18.3 billion.
He also expects an increase in participating customers and transaction volume to be the primary growth drivers, offset by lower GMV per order. Additionally, Alibaba intends to leverage Single's Day to elevate its digital entertainment and crossborder strategic initiatives, as well as experiment with live streaming and virtual reality shopping experiences.
No change to the price target of $125.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!