Alexion Pharma (ALXN): Soliris Revenues In Jeopardy According To Survey - Jefferies
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated her Hold rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) and cut the price target to $120 from $140. Jefferies recently conducted a physician survey that showed that ~60% would shift from Soliris to biosimilars if they were available, citing cost as single biggest area of improvement.
The analyst cut her Soliris est's in >2021 and in turn reduced the PT to $120. Est's in 2021+ are now 19-31% lower than consensus. U.S. biosimilar financial impact may not be until 2021, but the analyst views the next 2-3yrs competitors' data/news flow as impactful and will likely compel analysts to revisit expectations for the Soliris LT potential.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $133.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!