Alexion Pharma (ALXN): Soliris Revenues In Jeopardy According To Survey - Jefferies
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Eun Yang, reiterated her Hold rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) and cut the price target to $120 from $140. Jefferies recently conducted a physician survey that showed that ~60% would shift from Soliris to biosimilars if they were available, citing cost as single biggest area of improvement.
The analyst cut her Soliris est's in >2021 and in turn reduced the PT to $120. Est's in 2021+ are now 19-31% lower than consensus. U.S. biosimilar financial impact may not be until 2021, but the analyst views the next 2-3yrs competitors' data/news flow as impactful and will likely compel analysts to revisit expectations for the Soliris LT potential.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $133.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!