Alexion Pharma (ALXN): Products Unimpaired - Leerink
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Geoffrey Porges, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) after the company filed a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing for their Q3 2016 10-Q.
The company disclosed that their board’s Audit and Finance Committee is investigating alleged fraudulent sales practices for Soliris based on allegations made by a former employee. ALXN did not file the third quarter 2016 10-Q by yesterday’s deadline, and has offered no assurance that their quarterly accounts will be filed within the SEC’s five day grace period after the non-timely (NT) notice. From our conversation last night with management, it indeed seems likely that the resolution of this investigation, and the clarification of the company’s re-statements, if needed, will take potentially weeks rather than days.
No change to the price target of $211.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $127.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Prices 3.29M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$250M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!