Alexion Pharma (ALXN): 5 Reasons Its A Top Large Cap Pick - Piper Jaffray
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) and noted that the company remains one of his top large cap picks for 5 reasons:
1) Soliris and its next-gen versions will be more difficult to displace than many investors believe
2) the Myasthenia Gravis indication will be added to labels in 2017
3) the company's unique expertise in complement inhibition will deliver additional pipeline shots on goal
4) the company will continue to diversify its portfolio away from Soliris and continue its strong metabolic franchise launch
5) potentially transformational pipeline programs advance through clinical development.
No change to the price target of $185.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $136.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!