Alexion Pharma (ALXN): 5 Reasons Its A Top Large Cap Pick - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) and noted that the company remains one of his top large cap picks for 5 reasons:
1) Soliris and its next-gen versions will be more difficult to displace than many investors believe
2) the Myasthenia Gravis indication will be added to labels in 2017
3) the company's unique expertise in complement inhibition will deliver additional pipeline shots on goal
4) the company will continue to diversify its portfolio away from Soliris and continue its strong metabolic franchise launch
5) potentially transformational pipeline programs advance through clinical development.
No change to the price target of $185.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $136.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Shares Whipsawed on Erroneous Headline
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!