Alexion Pharma (ALXN): 10-Q Filing Delayed Due to Pending Investigation - Wedbush
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Heather Behanna, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) price target of $135.00
Alexion announced the filing of a Notification of Late Filing for its third quarter results, due to the opening of an investigation by the Audit and Finance Committee on claims made by a former Alexion employee regarding the nature of sales practices for lead product eculizumab.
Currently, the investigating committee has not identified any instances where reported sales were inconsistent with patient orders that would require an adjustment to reported results; however, the investigation is ongoing and the outcome is unpredictable at this point. Although it is too early to draw any conclusions pending an investigation, its important to note that eculizumab sales currently generate over 90% of the company’s top line revenues.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $127.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Notes Encouraging Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) ALXN1210 Update at ASH
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Likely to Remain Pressured Until Westinghouse Dispute is Resolved - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!