Alexion Pharma (ALXN): 10-Q Filing Delayed Due to Pending Investigation - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Heather Behanna, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) price target of $135.00
Alexion announced the filing of a Notification of Late Filing for its third quarter results, due to the opening of an investigation by the Audit and Finance Committee on claims made by a former Alexion employee regarding the nature of sales practices for lead product eculizumab.
Currently, the investigating committee has not identified any instances where reported sales were inconsistent with patient orders that would require an adjustment to reported results; however, the investigation is ongoing and the outcome is unpredictable at this point. Although it is too early to draw any conclusions pending an investigation, its important to note that eculizumab sales currently generate over 90% of the company’s top line revenues.
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $127.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!