Alere's (ALR) Suit Against Abbott (ABT) Filed Sooner than Expected; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Analyst Dane Leone said that the suit came sooner than expected and also noted the following:
- Alere seeks to compel Abbott to complete the transaction in accordance with the terms under the merger agreement.
- “Short statement and nature of claim asserted: Defendant has breached the merger agreement between the parties by failing to promptly secure antitrust approvals and other regulatory requirements.”
ALR management declined to comment beyond the press release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Litigation
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!