Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX): 2017 Will Be A Pivotal Year - HC Wainwright
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Corey Davis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) on the belief that Q3 reinforces that 2017 will be a pivotal year.
The analyst noted that Aldeyra has discussed plans to develop an oral aldehyde trap which could be administered to treat systemic inflammatory conditions, as a follow-on to its success in treating inflammation with topical formulations, but went further to discuss detail on the timing and characteristics of the new trap. The analyst believes that full detail on the attributes of the new trap could come in 2017, depending on the outcome of ongoing pre-clinical work, intellectual property development, and regulatory input. While it had previously been suggested that a systemic trap may be delivered intravenously, management noted that the company will be pursuing an oral formulation which would be far more accessible to patients with chronic, system inflammation. If successful, it could alleviate some of the concerns about price differentials between different indications.
Shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics closed at $6.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!