Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX): 2017 Will Be A Pivotal Year - HC Wainwright
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Corey Davis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) on the belief that Q3 reinforces that 2017 will be a pivotal year.
The analyst noted that Aldeyra has discussed plans to develop an oral aldehyde trap which could be administered to treat systemic inflammatory conditions, as a follow-on to its success in treating inflammation with topical formulations, but went further to discuss detail on the timing and characteristics of the new trap. The analyst believes that full detail on the attributes of the new trap could come in 2017, depending on the outcome of ongoing pre-clinical work, intellectual property development, and regulatory input. While it had previously been suggested that a systemic trap may be delivered intravenously, management noted that the company will be pursuing an oral formulation which would be far more accessible to patients with chronic, system inflammation. If successful, it could alleviate some of the concerns about price differentials between different indications.
Shares of Aldeyra Therapeutics closed at $6.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!