Alder Biopharm (ALDR) Weakness Creates Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams said weakness in Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) following study data creates a buying opportunity. The firm reiterated a Buy rating and price target of $57.
Abrahams commented, "New data from AMGN's second registrational study showed consistent (and if anything, improved) efficacy in migraine reductions without any safety signals-- reaffirming the potential of the CGRP mAb class and further de-risking the potential for success of ALDR's eptinezumab (ALD403). Continue to view '403's promise and oppty as significantly underappreciated in ALDR shares and see a particularly attractive buying oppty after today's weakness."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $29.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Stock Could Plateau Today After Drop - Mizuho
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!