Alder Biopharm (ALDR) Weakness Creates Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams said weakness in Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) following study data creates a buying opportunity. The firm reiterated a Buy rating and price target of $57.
Abrahams commented, "New data from AMGN's second registrational study showed consistent (and if anything, improved) efficacy in migraine reductions without any safety signals-- reaffirming the potential of the CGRP mAb class and further de-risking the potential for success of ALDR's eptinezumab (ALD403). Continue to view '403's promise and oppty as significantly underappreciated in ALDR shares and see a particularly attractive buying oppty after today's weakness."
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $29.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!