Alder BioPharma (ALDR): Far from Game Over But Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) but cut his price target to $46 from $57 after additional details emerged that indicate Teva Pharmaceutical's (NYSE: TEVA) amended broad CGRP claims were upheld at Fri's EPO hearing. This is a surprise, which could potentially block Alder's '403 from the EU mkt.
However, there are reasons Alder could reverse this on appeal, FTO in much larger U.S. mkt is likely unaffected (with worst case likely just royalties to TEVA), and stock already likely reflects this level as the news spread quickly. The price target is cut on reduced EU POS but the analyst still sees upside opportunity.
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $26.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!