Alder BioPharma (ALDR): Far from Game Over But Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) but cut his price target to $46 from $57 after additional details emerged that indicate Teva Pharmaceutical's (NYSE: TEVA) amended broad CGRP claims were upheld at Fri's EPO hearing. This is a surprise, which could potentially block Alder's '403 from the EU mkt.
However, there are reasons Alder could reverse this on appeal, FTO in much larger U.S. mkt is likely unaffected (with worst case likely just royalties to TEVA), and stock already likely reflects this level as the news spread quickly. The price target is cut on reduced EU POS but the analyst still sees upside opportunity.
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $26.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!