Alder BioPharma (ALDR): Far from Game Over But Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) but cut his price target to $46 from $57 after additional details emerged that indicate Teva Pharmaceutical's (NYSE: TEVA) amended broad CGRP claims were upheld at Fri's EPO hearing. This is a surprise, which could potentially block Alder's '403 from the EU mkt.
However, there are reasons Alder could reverse this on appeal, FTO in much larger U.S. mkt is likely unaffected (with worst case likely just royalties to TEVA), and stock already likely reflects this level as the news spread quickly. The price target is cut on reduced EU POS but the analyst still sees upside opportunity.
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $26.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!