Alder BioPharma (ALDR): Buy On Weakness Ahead Of ALD403 - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on Alder Biopharm (NASDAQ: ALDR) after shares traded off, likely due to competitive noise ahead of the Amgen Phase III STRIVE results.
In STRIVE, erenumab demonstrated efficacy in line with the analyst's expectations (1.7 day reduction) and good safety. The analyst believes it's reassuring that another clean trial has been completed in FEM. From a competitive perspective, he sees Alder’s ALD403 as potentially differentiated from erenumab on time to efficacy and less frequent dosing, despite not being first to market.
No change to the price target of $47 and the analyst would be a buyer ahead of the first Phase III PROMISE-1 results for ALD403 in FEM expected 1H17.
Shares of Alder Biopharm closed at $29.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!