Alcoa's (AA) Price Target Trimmed at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Alcoa (NYSE: AA) but lowered its price target to price target of $33.00 (from $36.00). The change follows the release of Q3 results.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "Alcoa reported adj. dil. EPS of $0.32, below DBe of $0.33 and Thomson One consensus of $0.35. Headline profit of $166m ($0.33/sh) impacted by restructuring charges ($18m or +4c/sh), tax items ($33m or +8c/sh) and special items ($51m or -12c) related to asset sales and separation costs. Company’s November 1st split remains on schedule along with another ~$250m of nonessential asset sale proceeds now expected in 4Q16. Aerospace destocking/plunge in NA heavy truck sales cited for $700m revenue guidance cut. We lower our PT to $33/sh on guide, but re-it Buy as upcoming management roadshow marketing could be a catalyst for aerospace revaluation."
Shares of Alcoa closed at $27.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!