Alcoa's (AA) Price Target Trimmed at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Alcoa (NYSE: AA) but lowered its price target to price target of $33.00 (from $36.00). The change follows the release of Q3 results.
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "Alcoa reported adj. dil. EPS of $0.32, below DBe of $0.33 and Thomson One consensus of $0.35. Headline profit of $166m ($0.33/sh) impacted by restructuring charges ($18m or +4c/sh), tax items ($33m or +8c/sh) and special items ($51m or -12c) related to asset sales and separation costs. Company’s November 1st split remains on schedule along with another ~$250m of nonessential asset sale proceeds now expected in 4Q16. Aerospace destocking/plunge in NA heavy truck sales cited for $700m revenue guidance cut. We lower our PT to $33/sh on guide, but re-it Buy as upcoming management roadshow marketing could be a catalyst for aerospace revaluation."
Shares of Alcoa closed at $27.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!