Akorn (AKRX): Notes From Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) after hosting the company for two days of investor meetings. A focal point was market dynamics for AKRX’s largest product ephedrine ($200M+). This remains a very fluid situation with many factors at play.
Other key topics included AKRX’s 86 ANDA pipeline & M&A. Post these meetings, the analyst expects near term volatility as the ephedrine story plays out but the analyst likes the risk-reward profile at current levels given likely robust new product flow and potential acquisitions.
No change to the price target of $35.00
Shares of Akorn closed at $26.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!