Akorn (AKRX): Notes From Management Meetings - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) after hosting the company for two days of investor meetings. A focal point was market dynamics for AKRX’s largest product ephedrine ($200M+). This remains a very fluid situation with many factors at play.
Other key topics included AKRX’s 86 ANDA pipeline & M&A. Post these meetings, the analyst expects near term volatility as the ephedrine story plays out but the analyst likes the risk-reward profile at current levels given likely robust new product flow and potential acquisitions.
No change to the price target of $35.00
Shares of Akorn closed at $26.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK): Viability Restored - Jefferies
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!