Akorn (AKRX): Notes From Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) after hosting the company for two days of investor meetings. A focal point was market dynamics for AKRX’s largest product ephedrine ($200M+). This remains a very fluid situation with many factors at play.
Other key topics included AKRX’s 86 ANDA pipeline & M&A. Post these meetings, the analyst expects near term volatility as the ephedrine story plays out but the analyst likes the risk-reward profile at current levels given likely robust new product flow and potential acquisitions.
No change to the price target of $35.00
Shares of Akorn closed at $26.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- Jefferies Remains Bullish Following Owens Corning's (OC) 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!