Akamai Technologies (AKAM): Revenue Growth Acceleration Should Lead To Multiple Expansion - Wells Fargo
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) and raised his valuation range to $71.00 to $74.00 from $59.00 to $62.00 after a beat and raise quarter.
The outperformance was driven by strength in the company's Performance and Security segment where growth reaccelerated to 19% yr/yr from 16% - 17% in 1H'16.
Guidance for Q4 revenue and EBITDA was in line with street estimates and the outlook for EPS was fractionally ahead. In short, the analyst thinks that AKAM is in the early stages of driving a
recovery in revenue growth and could improve from 6% yr/yr in Q3 back towards 15% by the end of 2017 which should result in multiple expansion over the next year.
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!