Akamai Technologies (AKAM): Revenue Growth Acceleration Should Lead To Multiple Expansion - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) and raised his valuation range to $71.00 to $74.00 from $59.00 to $62.00 after a beat and raise quarter.
The outperformance was driven by strength in the company's Performance and Security segment where growth reaccelerated to 19% yr/yr from 16% - 17% in 1H'16.
Guidance for Q4 revenue and EBITDA was in line with street estimates and the outlook for EPS was fractionally ahead. In short, the analyst thinks that AKAM is in the early stages of driving a
recovery in revenue growth and could improve from 6% yr/yr in Q3 back towards 15% by the end of 2017 which should result in multiple expansion over the next year.
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!