Akamai Technologies (AKAM): Revenue Growth Acceleration Should Lead To Multiple Expansion - Wells Fargo
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Gray Powell, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) and raised his valuation range to $71.00 to $74.00 from $59.00 to $62.00 after a beat and raise quarter.
The outperformance was driven by strength in the company's Performance and Security segment where growth reaccelerated to 19% yr/yr from 16% - 17% in 1H'16.
Guidance for Q4 revenue and EBITDA was in line with street estimates and the outlook for EPS was fractionally ahead. In short, the analyst thinks that AKAM is in the early stages of driving a
recovery in revenue growth and could improve from 6% yr/yr in Q3 back towards 15% by the end of 2017 which should result in multiple expansion over the next year.
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!