Akamai (AKAM) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst Matthew Heinz raised his price target on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) to $65.00 (from $58.00) and reiterated a Hold rating.
Heinz commented, "Total revenues were $584.1M (+6.0% y/y, +5.8% y/y CC), beating our estimate of $575.8M and consensus of $572.1M. Excluding revenue from the Big 6 internet platform companies, revenues would have increased 15.4% y/y. Management continues to believe DIY efforts for CDNs isn't practical outside of the few large internet scale companies. Cash GM% was 60 bps above our model at 76.3% (+60 bps q/q and -90 bps y/y)."
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!