Akamai (AKAM) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Matthew Heinz raised his price target on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) to $65.00 (from $58.00) and reiterated a Hold rating.
Heinz commented, "Total revenues were $584.1M (+6.0% y/y, +5.8% y/y CC), beating our estimate of $575.8M and consensus of $572.1M. Excluding revenue from the Big 6 internet platform companies, revenues would have increased 15.4% y/y. Management continues to believe DIY efforts for CDNs isn't practical outside of the few large internet scale companies. Cash GM% was 60 bps above our model at 76.3% (+60 bps q/q and -90 bps y/y)."
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!