Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after recent data reinforced her view that AR101 is the best in class for the peanut allergy.
The analyst believes that recently released results from competition reinforce her view that AR101 has best-in-class efficacy for peanut desensitization. This implies that shares of AIMT have been and are likely to continue to increase in value with important catalysts in 2017 when Phase 3 results are expected to be released.
After incorporating the additional $145 million in cash and 7.6 million shares from the recent Nestle Health Science collaboration, the analyst increased her cash runway projection into the Q4 2018.
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $20.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!