Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT)
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after recent data reinforced her view that AR101 is the best in class for the peanut allergy.
The analyst believes that recently released results from competition reinforce her view that AR101 has best-in-class efficacy for peanut desensitization. This implies that shares of AIMT have been and are likely to continue to increase in value with important catalysts in 2017 when Phase 3 results are expected to be released.
After incorporating the additional $145 million in cash and 7.6 million shares from the recent Nestle Health Science collaboration, the analyst increased her cash runway projection into the Q4 2018.
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $20.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Verint Systems (VRNT): Big EPS Miss But Hope For Improvement - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!