Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after recent data reinforced her view that AR101 is the best in class for the peanut allergy.
The analyst believes that recently released results from competition reinforce her view that AR101 has best-in-class efficacy for peanut desensitization. This implies that shares of AIMT have been and are likely to continue to increase in value with important catalysts in 2017 when Phase 3 results are expected to be released.
After incorporating the additional $145 million in cash and 7.6 million shares from the recent Nestle Health Science collaboration, the analyst increased her cash runway projection into the Q4 2018.
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $20.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!