Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT): Palisade Trial Completing Enrollment Early Shows Excitement For Therapy - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after the Phase 3 PALISADE trial completed enrollment 3 months ahead of schedule.
Aimmune announced it has exceeded its target of enrolling 350 peanut allergic patients in the U.S. and Canada in the PALISADE trial and expects final enrollment to be 425-450 patients. The PALISADE trial is designed to enroll approximately 500 peanut allergic patients, aged 4-55 years, from North American and Europe. The analyst believes that the trial completing enrollment ahead of schedule speaks to the excitement surrounding AR101 and indicates that doctors and patients are not overly concerned about potential GI intolerability issues given AR101’s robust efficacy.
Aimmune also announced that it plans to initiate the RAMSES trial in Q1:17, to assess the real-world application of AR101. The analyst believes the study is likely to ease regulatory concerns while aiding in commercial adoption of AR101. RAMSES is a double blind, placebo controlled trial, slated to enroll ~400 patients from the U.S..
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $15.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Positive on Ophthotech (OPHT) Amid Regeneron (REGN) Failure
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Trinity Industries (TRN) to $21; Reiterates Hold
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!