Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT): Palisade Trial Completing Enrollment Early Shows Excitement For Therapy - Wedbush
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after the Phase 3 PALISADE trial completed enrollment 3 months ahead of schedule.
Aimmune announced it has exceeded its target of enrolling 350 peanut allergic patients in the U.S. and Canada in the PALISADE trial and expects final enrollment to be 425-450 patients. The PALISADE trial is designed to enroll approximately 500 peanut allergic patients, aged 4-55 years, from North American and Europe. The analyst believes that the trial completing enrollment ahead of schedule speaks to the excitement surrounding AR101 and indicates that doctors and patients are not overly concerned about potential GI intolerability issues given AR101’s robust efficacy.
Aimmune also announced that it plans to initiate the RAMSES trial in Q1:17, to assess the real-world application of AR101. The analyst believes the study is likely to ease regulatory concerns while aiding in commercial adoption of AR101. RAMSES is a double blind, placebo controlled trial, slated to enroll ~400 patients from the U.S..
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $15.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!