Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT): Expecting Success In Palisades Trial - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after the company hosted a call with Dr. Vickery, lead author of the recently published academic DEVIL study of OIT for peanut allergy in very young children.
DEVIL demonstrated high levels of sustained unresponsiveness to peanut even after OIT withdrawal, suggesting clinically meaningful protection and perhaps even a disease modifying effect, combined with “unexpectedly good” tolerability. The analyst believes these encouraging results are supportive of the potential differentiation of OIT (vs subcutaneous & epicutaneous methods) for desensitization and perhaps disease course modification, which Aimmune’s AR101 can bring to the larger peanut allergy market.
The analyst stated "we also sees the DEVIL results as reinforcing his conviction in the design and high probability of success of the PALISADE trial, as well as AR101 study in young children during 2017. In advance of PALISADE enrollment completion expected during 2H16, we continue to see clear advantages of OIT and AR101 versus other approaches to peanut allergy".
No change to the price target of $38.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!