Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT): Early Enrollment Completion Is A "Big Positive" - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after the company announced it has exceeded the North American enrollment of 350 patients in its Phase III PALISADE trial of AR101. This progress is a "big positive" driven by investigator and patient interest in the OIT mechanism, which is well-validated by Phase II efficacy & safety results, as well as non-sponsored trials. The analyst believes this projected timeline beat speaks to the unmet need in peanut allergy across the differentiated, broad patient population (range of ages and severities).
PALISADE, EU enrollment completion remains on track for 4Q16, setting up for top-line results in 4Q17. Additionally, in 1Q17, Aimmune will begin the 400-patient, placebo-controlled "real world" RAMSES trial, which will expand the growing body of efficacy, safety, and biomarker data on AR101.
No change to the price target of $38.00.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $15.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!