Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT): Early Enrollment Completion Is A "Big Positive" - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Aimmune Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AIMT) after the company announced it has exceeded the North American enrollment of 350 patients in its Phase III PALISADE trial of AR101. This progress is a "big positive" driven by investigator and patient interest in the OIT mechanism, which is well-validated by Phase II efficacy & safety results, as well as non-sponsored trials. The analyst believes this projected timeline beat speaks to the unmet need in peanut allergy across the differentiated, broad patient population (range of ages and severities).
PALISADE, EU enrollment completion remains on track for 4Q16, setting up for top-line results in 4Q17. Additionally, in 1Q17, Aimmune will begin the 400-patient, placebo-controlled "real world" RAMSES trial, which will expand the growing body of efficacy, safety, and biomarker data on AR101.
No change to the price target of $38.00.
Shares of Aimmune Therapeutics closed at $15.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!