Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $63 at Brean Capital
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Difei Yang reiterated a Buy rating and listed its price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to $63.00 (from $48.00) following yesterday's investor day.
Yang commented, "At yesterday’s investor day, Aerie painted a clearer portrait of the current standard of care and competitive glaucoma treatment environment. Management also provided further insight into the recent Mercury 1 data for Roclatan, a closer look at how to measure the effectiveness of glaucoma treatment with added perspective from a former physician, as well as revisited what the company’s future value adding drivers will be and articulated the international strategy. We took the opportunity to dive deeper into our model, taking into account potential future European launches and Japanese clinical trials. As such we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our TP to $63."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!