Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $63 at Brean Capital
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Difei Yang reiterated a Buy rating and listed its price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to $63.00 (from $48.00) following yesterday's investor day.
Yang commented, "At yesterday’s investor day, Aerie painted a clearer portrait of the current standard of care and competitive glaucoma treatment environment. Management also provided further insight into the recent Mercury 1 data for Roclatan, a closer look at how to measure the effectiveness of glaucoma treatment with added perspective from a former physician, as well as revisited what the company’s future value adding drivers will be and articulated the international strategy. We took the opportunity to dive deeper into our model, taking into account potential future European launches and Japanese clinical trials. As such we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our TP to $63."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!