Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $63 at Brean Capital
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Difei Yang reiterated a Buy rating and listed its price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to $63.00 (from $48.00) following yesterday's investor day.
Yang commented, "At yesterday’s investor day, Aerie painted a clearer portrait of the current standard of care and competitive glaucoma treatment environment. Management also provided further insight into the recent Mercury 1 data for Roclatan, a closer look at how to measure the effectiveness of glaucoma treatment with added perspective from a former physician, as well as revisited what the company’s future value adding drivers will be and articulated the international strategy. We took the opportunity to dive deeper into our model, taking into account potential future European launches and Japanese clinical trials. As such we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our TP to $63."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Brean Capital
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!