Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $55 at Stifel Following Analyst Day
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy reiterated a Buy rating and boosted her price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to $55.00 (from $50.00) following the company's analyst day.
Samimy commented, "On the heels of its successful Phase 3 MERCURY readout last month, AERI held an Investor Day to shed additional light into the Roclatan program, commercial positioning for both Rhopressa and Roclatan, and physician reception and future adoption. The Roclatan data reinforce Roclatan’s front-line positioning with efficacy across the broadest spectrum of IOPs and potential to establish a “new low normal” for glaucoma. On Rhopressa, AERI has begun pre-commercialization activities for US launch. In parallel, discussions with Japanese and European health agencies are progressing, but AERI expects to advance clinical/regulatory activities independently while partnership discussions remain ongoing. Separately, AERI continues to engage in preclinical activities intended on expanding Rhopressa’s utility (neuroprotection, disease-modifying, front-of-the-eye sustained delivery) as well as its pipeline optionality (AR-13154/AMD). With a largely de-risked portfolio and multiple ophthalmic activities underway, we believe AERI is well-positioned, and well-financed, to become an important ophthalmic competitor in the coming years. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our TP to $55."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $39.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!