Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to 50.00 (from $44.00) after the company reported "impeccable" Phase 3 results with its combination eye drop Roclatan from a 700-patient+ trial.
Piros commented, "When comparing the Phase 3 results with an earlier, smaller trial, the combination drug worked even better than its ingredients. Intraocular pressure (IOP) was reduced, on average to 15-16mmHg at all nine time points measured over a 90-day period. The lowering was 1-3mmHg higher than observed with the components, latanoprost and Rhopressa. The difference, as disclosed in a slide deck presented, but not in the press release, was statistically significant with a p value of <0.0001 - very robust. The responder analysis revealed that nearly half of Roclatan-treated patients (46%) experienced a very significant >=35% reduction in IOP. Furthermore, one-third achieved IOP levels at or below 14mmHg, while nearly two-thirds (61%) had pressure that was at or below 16mmHg at day 90."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $21.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!