Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to 50.00 (from $44.00) after the company reported "impeccable" Phase 3 results with its combination eye drop Roclatan from a 700-patient+ trial.
Piros commented, "When comparing the Phase 3 results with an earlier, smaller trial, the combination drug worked even better than its ingredients. Intraocular pressure (IOP) was reduced, on average to 15-16mmHg at all nine time points measured over a 90-day period. The lowering was 1-3mmHg higher than observed with the components, latanoprost and Rhopressa. The difference, as disclosed in a slide deck presented, but not in the press release, was statistically significant with a p value of <0.0001 - very robust. The responder analysis revealed that nearly half of Roclatan-treated patients (46%) experienced a very significant >=35% reduction in IOP. Furthermore, one-third achieved IOP levels at or below 14mmHg, while nearly two-thirds (61%) had pressure that was at or below 16mmHg at day 90."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $21.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!