Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to 50.00 (from $44.00) after the company reported "impeccable" Phase 3 results with its combination eye drop Roclatan from a 700-patient+ trial.
Piros commented, "When comparing the Phase 3 results with an earlier, smaller trial, the combination drug worked even better than its ingredients. Intraocular pressure (IOP) was reduced, on average to 15-16mmHg at all nine time points measured over a 90-day period. The lowering was 1-3mmHg higher than observed with the components, latanoprost and Rhopressa. The difference, as disclosed in a slide deck presented, but not in the press release, was statistically significant with a p value of <0.0001 - very robust. The responder analysis revealed that nearly half of Roclatan-treated patients (46%) experienced a very significant >=35% reduction in IOP. Furthermore, one-third achieved IOP levels at or below 14mmHg, while nearly two-thirds (61%) had pressure that was at or below 16mmHg at day 90."
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $21.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!