Aerie Pharma (AERI): Reiterating Buy Ahead Of 2 Major Catalysts - Needham
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Serge Belanger, reiterated his Buy rating on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) ahead of two major catalysts expected in 3Q16:
1) the NDA filing for Rhopressa
2) the top-line readout of MERCURY-1, the first of two pivotal ph 3 studies evaluating Roclatan as a glaucoma treatment.
The analyst stated "The positive ph 2b results of Roclatan and the completed Rhopressa clinical program give us confidence for Roclatan's ph 3 MERCURY program, and extending positive 29-day ph 2b efficacy/safety results out to 12 wks (primary endpoint) and beyond. Roclatan has demonstrated the potential to play a major role in treating glaucoma, thus we view upcoming results as a major valuation catalyst for AERI".
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $19.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following Mixed 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!