Aerie Pharma (AERI): Reiterating Buy Ahead Of 2 Major Catalysts - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Serge Belanger, reiterated his Buy rating on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) ahead of two major catalysts expected in 3Q16:
1) the NDA filing for Rhopressa
2) the top-line readout of MERCURY-1, the first of two pivotal ph 3 studies evaluating Roclatan as a glaucoma treatment.
The analyst stated "The positive ph 2b results of Roclatan and the completed Rhopressa clinical program give us confidence for Roclatan's ph 3 MERCURY program, and extending positive 29-day ph 2b efficacy/safety results out to 12 wks (primary endpoint) and beyond. Roclatan has demonstrated the potential to play a major role in treating glaucoma, thus we view upcoming results as a major valuation catalyst for AERI".
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Aerie Pharma closed at $19.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!