Aegis Capital Notes 'Uneventful' Q3 for Aerie Pharma (AERI); Rhopressa NDA Now Expected in Jan. '17
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Aegis Capital reaffirms Aerie Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AERI) at Buy with a price target of $63 following Q3 results and update issued Wednesday night.
Analyst Difei Yang noted the following on Thursday:
- Uneventful Q3. Q3 EPS loss came in at $(0.67) with operating expenses within company's guidance range of $75-85 million for full year 2016. We believe the quarterly financial performance has little impacts to share price especially given the strong balance sheet the company has. Instead, clinical development successes and regulatory approvals are more important catalysts for the company.
- Rhopressa NDA filing is now January 2017. Because of an issue that is related to the third party manufacturing site, while not specifically related to Rhopressa manufacturing, the contract manufacturer informed Aerie that it is not ready for FDA's inspection associated with the Rhopressa NDA filing. As a result, Aerie withdrew its NDA filing and plans to refile when the manufacturer is ready in January 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!