Aegis Affirms Progenics Pharma (PGNX) at 'Buy'; Solid Relistor Results Fuel Q3 Revenue Gains (VRX)
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aegis Capital affirms Progenics Pharma (Nasdaq: PGNX) at Buy with a price target of $11 following Q3 results issued on Monday
3Q revenues were driven by the approval (which triggered a $50 million milestone by Valeant Pharmaceuticals) and US launch of oral Relistor for OIC in adults with chronic non-cancer pain in July and September, respectively. Progenics received $3.3 million in Relistor royalties from $22.1 million in Valeant sales of Relistor (oral and SUBQ). Progenics also announced a Relistor royalty-based loan that has brought PGNX cash to $98.9 million, which we expect will allow PGNX to fund Azedra to initial commercialization and develop its prostate assets through 2018. PGNX continues to expect Azedra top-line data in 1H17, and we view the trial as substantially de-risked and expect a late 2017 approval due to Breakthrough Designation status, which would make Azedra the first approved treatment for malignant or recurrent pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma in the US – we believe Azedra represents about a $150 million market opportunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!