Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP): Overview Of This Game Changer- Jefferies
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Peter Welford, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (NASDAQ: AAAP) reiterating his belief that Lutathera is a potential "game changer".
Impressive Phase III NETTER-1 data, clinician feedback, and a proprietary US physician survey underpin his confidence in Lutathera. The product is based on a well known concept of somatostatin analogues for NETs, has already treated >2,900 patients, and addresses an unmet medical need.
Regulatory filings were completed in April for US approval by the 28 December Priority Review PDUFA decision date and EU decision around end-1Q17E.
The analyst expects launches by 1H17E and forecasts $640m peak sales treating midgut GEP-NETs for $29/ADS NPV at 100% probability, assuming AAA commercialises itself in US/EU targeting the specialist centres. Adoption to treat other types of NETs could offer significant potential upside, with only $4/ADS NPV currently assigned. Somakit is AAA's PET tracer companion diagnostic for NETs that is launched in the US and should receive EU clearance in 4Q16E.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. closed at $38.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!