Advance Auto Parts (AAP) PT Lifted to $160 at Jefferies
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan raised his price target on Hold-rated Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) to $160.00 (from $150.00) following solid results.
Jordan commented, "AAP reported a Q3 beat, with comp and adj. EPS of -1.0% and $1.73 vs. our est. (-4.0% and $1.68) and consensus (-3.5% and $1.71). Notably, '17 guide for "positive" comp and EBIT margin vs. '16 was better than feared, while "at least 500 bps" of margin expansion (+MSD comp) by '21 fuels long term optimism. We raise our PT to $160 from $150 given expectation for comp and margin improvement in '17 and emerging visibility into AAP's long term strategic plan."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $7.22 to $7.28.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts closed at $142.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC): Takeaways From Analyst Day, Raising PT - Susquehanna
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!