Advance Auto Parts (AAP) PT Lifted to $160 at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Bret Jordan raised his price target on Hold-rated Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) to $160.00 (from $150.00) following solid results.
Jordan commented, "AAP reported a Q3 beat, with comp and adj. EPS of -1.0% and $1.73 vs. our est. (-4.0% and $1.68) and consensus (-3.5% and $1.71). Notably, '17 guide for "positive" comp and EBIT margin vs. '16 was better than feared, while "at least 500 bps" of margin expansion (+MSD comp) by '21 fuels long term optimism. We raise our PT to $160 from $150 given expectation for comp and margin improvement in '17 and emerging visibility into AAP's long term strategic plan."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $7.22 to $7.28.
Shares of Advance Auto Parts closed at $142.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!