Adobe Systems (ADBE): Raising PT After A Beat And Raise Quarter - Cowen
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) after reporting a modest beat & raise. The health in digital transformation projects drove upside to Digital Marketing revenue, while Digital Media ARR was in-line with the particular strength out of CC in Education, CS6 migrations and Int'l markets, along with healthy ARPU trends. The FY16 EPS high end of guidance was raised by $0.20, giving investors confidence in continued model leverage.
Management indicated investments are likely to increase next year, so the analyst's projected margins were not materially raised but he raised his price target from $115 to $120. This is based on a ~25x EV/CY17 FCF multiple on a FCF/share estimate of $4.59 (previously $4.53).
Shares of Adobe closed at $100.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!