Adobe Systems (ADBE): Raising PT After A Beat And Raise Quarter - Cowen
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) after reporting a modest beat & raise. The health in digital transformation projects drove upside to Digital Marketing revenue, while Digital Media ARR was in-line with the particular strength out of CC in Education, CS6 migrations and Int'l markets, along with healthy ARPU trends. The FY16 EPS high end of guidance was raised by $0.20, giving investors confidence in continued model leverage.
Management indicated investments are likely to increase next year, so the analyst's projected margins were not materially raised but he raised his price target from $115 to $120. This is based on a ~25x EV/CY17 FCF multiple on a FCF/share estimate of $4.59 (previously $4.53).
Shares of Adobe closed at $100.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!