Adobe Systems (ADBE): Raising PT After A Beat And Raise Quarter - Cowen
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) after reporting a modest beat & raise. The health in digital transformation projects drove upside to Digital Marketing revenue, while Digital Media ARR was in-line with the particular strength out of CC in Education, CS6 migrations and Int'l markets, along with healthy ARPU trends. The FY16 EPS high end of guidance was raised by $0.20, giving investors confidence in continued model leverage.
Management indicated investments are likely to increase next year, so the analyst's projected margins were not materially raised but he raised his price target from $115 to $120. This is based on a ~25x EV/CY17 FCF multiple on a FCF/share estimate of $4.59 (previously $4.53).
Shares of Adobe closed at $100.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Following Announcement Consolidation with MSFT
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- Evercore ISI Cuts Price Target on North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. (NADL) Following Epsilon Terminaton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!