Adobe Systems (ADBE): Raising PT After A Beat And Raise Quarter - Cowen
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) after reporting a modest beat & raise. The health in digital transformation projects drove upside to Digital Marketing revenue, while Digital Media ARR was in-line with the particular strength out of CC in Education, CS6 migrations and Int'l markets, along with healthy ARPU trends. The FY16 EPS high end of guidance was raised by $0.20, giving investors confidence in continued model leverage.
Management indicated investments are likely to increase next year, so the analyst's projected margins were not materially raised but he raised his price target from $115 to $120. This is based on a ~25x EV/CY17 FCF multiple on a FCF/share estimate of $4.59 (previously $4.53).
Shares of Adobe closed at $100.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Affirms Amazon (AMZN) at 'Outperform'; Thesis Unchanged Following Q3 Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!