Adeptus Health (ADPT): Cutting PT After CEO Exit - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Adeptus Health (NYSE: ADPT) after the retirement of ADPT's CEO forced, what he believes to be an overreaction in the share price. He believes the sell off was predicated on the expectation for a guidance cut combined with high short interest.
That said, he cut the price target to $77 from $100 but believes in the long term story.
Shares of Adeptus Health closed at $35.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!