Adeptus Health (ADPT): Cutting PT After CEO Exit - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Adeptus Health (NYSE: ADPT) after the retirement of ADPT's CEO forced, what he believes to be an overreaction in the share price. He believes the sell off was predicated on the expectation for a guidance cut combined with high short interest.
That said, he cut the price target to $77 from $100 but believes in the long term story.
Shares of Adeptus Health closed at $35.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) Following Encouraging ASH Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!