Adamas Pharma (ADMS): Strong Balance Sheet & Cost Containment in 3Q:16 - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) after announcing a bottom line "beat" driven by reduced spending.
The company also disclosed a $200M shelf filing, and a potential $22.3M secondary offering at $13.91, which should bolster its balance sheet in the unlikely scenario the company decided to go it alone rather than be acquired. The analyst still views ADMS as a likely takeout target in 2017 and reiterated her $26 PT.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!