Adamas Pharma (ADMS): Strong Balance Sheet & Cost Containment in 3Q:16 - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) after announcing a bottom line "beat" driven by reduced spending.
The company also disclosed a $200M shelf filing, and a potential $22.3M secondary offering at $13.91, which should bolster its balance sheet in the unlikely scenario the company decided to go it alone rather than be acquired. The analyst still views ADMS as a likely takeout target in 2017 and reiterated her $26 PT.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!