Adamas Pharma (ADMS): Reiterating Buy Ahead Of World Parkinson Congress - Mizuho
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) ahead of the company's presentation at the World Parkinson Congress this week. The company will be presenting:
1) The full results of its Phase III EASE-LID 3 study that demonstrated a 1.9 hour improvement in ON time without troublesome dyskinesia, and a 1.1 hour decrease in OFF time, collectively providing the patient with 3 hours of symptom relief per day
2) A post-hoc analysis of the Phase III EASE-LID trial that demonstrated directionally positive improvements in all 10 activities of daily living (ADL).
At the end of 12 weeks, patients that received ADS-5102 demonstrated the most positive directional improvements in scores for public and social settings, walking and balance, exciting or emotional settings, and eating tasks. Approximately 46-72% of patients reported impairment on these activities at baseline.
The analyst is encouraged by the improvement in the walking and balance score which may be a positive read-through for the company's second ADS-5102 program in MS Gait. No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!