Adamas Pharma (ADMS): Reiterating Buy Ahead Of World Parkinson Congress - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) ahead of the company's presentation at the World Parkinson Congress this week. The company will be presenting:
1) The full results of its Phase III EASE-LID 3 study that demonstrated a 1.9 hour improvement in ON time without troublesome dyskinesia, and a 1.1 hour decrease in OFF time, collectively providing the patient with 3 hours of symptom relief per day
2) A post-hoc analysis of the Phase III EASE-LID trial that demonstrated directionally positive improvements in all 10 activities of daily living (ADL).
At the end of 12 weeks, patients that received ADS-5102 demonstrated the most positive directional improvements in scores for public and social settings, walking and balance, exciting or emotional settings, and eating tasks. Approximately 46-72% of patients reported impairment on these activities at baseline.
The analyst is encouraged by the improvement in the walking and balance score which may be a positive read-through for the company's second ADS-5102 program in MS Gait. No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!