Adamas Pharma (ADMS): ADS-5102 Pricing Could Be Higher Than Expected, Raising PT - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler. reiterated her Buy rating Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) and raised her price target to $26 from $22 after a recent deal in the Parkinson's space indicates pricing for ADS-5102 could be higher than expected.
The next event for the company is the ADS-5102 NDA submission in late 2016.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!