Adamas Pharma (ADMS): ADS-5102 Pricing Could Be Higher Than Expected, Raising PT - Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler. reiterated her Buy rating Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) and raised her price target to $26 from $22 after a recent deal in the Parkinson's space indicates pricing for ADS-5102 could be higher than expected.
The next event for the company is the ADS-5102 NDA submission in late 2016.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!