Adamas Pharma (ADMS): ADS-5102 Pricing Could Be Higher Than Expected, Raising PT - Mizuho
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler. reiterated her Buy rating Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS) and raised her price target to $26 from $22 after a recent deal in the Parkinson's space indicates pricing for ADS-5102 could be higher than expected.
The next event for the company is the ADS-5102 NDA submission in late 2016.
Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!