Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $55 at Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $55.00 (from $45.00)
They commented, "Overwatch has already generated $500MM in sales since its launch in May, well ahead of our prior $400MM estimate for the full year. Additionally, the game will feature limited-time events designed to encourage in-game spending, suggesting Overwatch will be contributing high-margin digital revenue on a year-round basis. Call of Duty will be the focus through year-end; preorders are down, but ASP is up. ATVI remains a Franchise Pick."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.80 to $1.90 and FY 2017 from $2.02 to $2.03.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $40.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!