Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $55 at Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $55.00 (from $45.00)
They commented, "Overwatch has already generated $500MM in sales since its launch in May, well ahead of our prior $400MM estimate for the full year. Additionally, the game will feature limited-time events designed to encourage in-game spending, suggesting Overwatch will be contributing high-margin digital revenue on a year-round basis. Call of Duty will be the focus through year-end; preorders are down, but ASP is up. ATVI remains a Franchise Pick."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.80 to $1.90 and FY 2017 from $2.02 to $2.03.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $40.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!