Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $55 at Jefferies
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $55.00 (from $45.00)
They commented, "Overwatch has already generated $500MM in sales since its launch in May, well ahead of our prior $400MM estimate for the full year. Additionally, the game will feature limited-time events designed to encourage in-game spending, suggesting Overwatch will be contributing high-margin digital revenue on a year-round basis. Call of Duty will be the focus through year-end; preorders are down, but ASP is up. ATVI remains a Franchise Pick."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.80 to $1.90 and FY 2017 from $2.02 to $2.03.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $40.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!