Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Raised to $55 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies US Interactive Entertainment Team reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) to $55.00 (from $45.00)
They commented, "Overwatch has already generated $500MM in sales since its launch in May, well ahead of our prior $400MM estimate for the full year. Additionally, the game will feature limited-time events designed to encourage in-game spending, suggesting Overwatch will be contributing high-margin digital revenue on a year-round basis. Call of Duty will be the focus through year-end; preorders are down, but ASP is up. ATVI remains a Franchise Pick."
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.80 to $1.90 and FY 2017 from $2.02 to $2.03.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $40.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!