Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Raising PT - Benchmark
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Benchmark analyst, Mike Hickey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) and raised his price target to $49.79 from $45.56. After meeting with the company at the Benchmark Conference, the analyst believes key releases have exceeded his expectations for the current fiscal ‘Q3 quarter. That said, he remains cautious toward fiscal ’17 due to the presumed lack of new releases from Blizzard. He is more optimistic for fiscal ’18 growth when both Blizzard and King could generate considerable growth.
The increased price target is based on 25x 2017 EPS, up from 23x + net cash per share.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!