Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Raising PT - Benchmark
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Benchmark analyst, Mike Hickey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) and raised his price target to $49.79 from $45.56. After meeting with the company at the Benchmark Conference, the analyst believes key releases have exceeded his expectations for the current fiscal ‘Q3 quarter. That said, he remains cautious toward fiscal ’17 due to the presumed lack of new releases from Blizzard. He is more optimistic for fiscal ’18 growth when both Blizzard and King could generate considerable growth.
The increased price target is based on 25x 2017 EPS, up from 23x + net cash per share.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!