Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Raising PT - Benchmark
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst, Mike Hickey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) and raised his price target to $49.79 from $45.56. After meeting with the company at the Benchmark Conference, the analyst believes key releases have exceeded his expectations for the current fiscal ‘Q3 quarter. That said, he remains cautious toward fiscal ’17 due to the presumed lack of new releases from Blizzard. He is more optimistic for fiscal ’18 growth when both Blizzard and King could generate considerable growth.
The increased price target is based on 25x 2017 EPS, up from 23x + net cash per share.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Cut to $10 at Baird on Weaker AR Revenue
- Activision (ATVI) and EA (EA) to Benefit from Shift to 'Engagement Monetization', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Initiates Coverage on ATVI and EA With 'Overweight' Ratings
- UPDATE: B. Riley Downgrades InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!