Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Raising PT - Benchmark
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Benchmark analyst, Mike Hickey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) and raised his price target to $49.79 from $45.56. After meeting with the company at the Benchmark Conference, the analyst believes key releases have exceeded his expectations for the current fiscal ‘Q3 quarter. That said, he remains cautious toward fiscal ’17 due to the presumed lack of new releases from Blizzard. He is more optimistic for fiscal ’18 growth when both Blizzard and King could generate considerable growth.
The increased price target is based on 25x 2017 EPS, up from 23x + net cash per share.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $44.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!