Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Raising PT - Benchmark
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst, Mike Hickey, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) after the company reported sales that were $1,609M (Guide: $1,375M / Street: $1,448M / Benchmark: $1,378M) over adjusted EPS were $0.54 (Guide: $0.38 / Street: $0.42 / Benchmark: $0.38).
Key performance drivers included: Overwatch, catalog and digital sales (COD, King, etc.). The Company’s Overwatch release has exceeded expectations, with an est. 15M players LTD and #4 on Twitch.
The analyst views the Company’s risk / reward as positive; he anticipates a more challenging valuation growth profile over a more competitive holiday sales environment, medium term growth concerns and a recent positive valuation reset (69% off 52 week low).
That said, he remains bullish on the current gen console market and suspects upcoming console launches as an incremental growth opportunity. The executive team is strong and determined to drive growth with the guidance as generally conservative.
The price target increases to $45.56 (from $40.52).
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $40.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!