Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call Of Duty Weakness Should Only Be 4 Cents This Q - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Fitzgerald, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) after shares have fallen 17% from the Oct. 52-week highs on fears that Call of Duty is under-performing this holiday. Unit sales declines may be worse than anticipated but this should be partially offset by the higher uptake of the $80 premium SKU.
The analyst believes the COD launch could result in an EPS shortfall of around $0.04 but he is leaving 4Q estimates intact due to optimism around Overwatch and WoW, which both had engagement spikes.
No change to the price target of $55.
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $37.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!