Actimune for FA Could Be A "Game Changer" for Horizon Pharma (HZNP) - Guggenheim
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) after speaking with an experienced neurologist and professor at Emory University who specializes in ataxia and has ~25 Friedreich's Ataxia (FA) patients under care.
The analyst stated "This physician is optimistic regarding the data he has seen thus far on Actimmune for FA, but noted he would be cautious to read from positive Phase 2 data to the potential results of the Phase 3 study. The Actimmune FA Phase 3 data is one of the most important potential catalysts for HZNP (BUY, $22.54) in '16, in our view. We estimate peak sales of $500MM-$1B for the FA indication. This is in line with HZNP's forecasts as well. Therefore, we believe Actimmune for FA could be a game changer for HZNP."
No change to the price target of $30.00
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $22.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!