Actimune for FA Could Be A "Game Changer" for Horizon Pharma (HZNP) - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) after speaking with an experienced neurologist and professor at Emory University who specializes in ataxia and has ~25 Friedreich's Ataxia (FA) patients under care.
The analyst stated "This physician is optimistic regarding the data he has seen thus far on Actimmune for FA, but noted he would be cautious to read from positive Phase 2 data to the potential results of the Phase 3 study. The Actimmune FA Phase 3 data is one of the most important potential catalysts for HZNP (BUY, $22.54) in '16, in our view. We estimate peak sales of $500MM-$1B for the FA indication. This is in line with HZNP's forecasts as well. Therefore, we believe Actimmune for FA could be a game changer for HZNP."
No change to the price target of $30.00
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $22.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Options with increasing put volume on December 8
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!