Actimune for FA Could Be A "Game Changer" for Horizon Pharma (HZNP) - Guggenheim
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) after speaking with an experienced neurologist and professor at Emory University who specializes in ataxia and has ~25 Friedreich's Ataxia (FA) patients under care.
The analyst stated "This physician is optimistic regarding the data he has seen thus far on Actimmune for FA, but noted he would be cautious to read from positive Phase 2 data to the potential results of the Phase 3 study. The Actimmune FA Phase 3 data is one of the most important potential catalysts for HZNP (BUY, $22.54) in '16, in our view. We estimate peak sales of $500MM-$1B for the FA indication. This is in line with HZNP's forecasts as well. Therefore, we believe Actimmune for FA could be a game changer for HZNP."
No change to the price target of $30.00
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $22.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!