Actimune for FA Could Be A "Game Changer" for Horizon Pharma (HZNP) - Guggenheim
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) after speaking with an experienced neurologist and professor at Emory University who specializes in ataxia and has ~25 Friedreich's Ataxia (FA) patients under care.
The analyst stated "This physician is optimistic regarding the data he has seen thus far on Actimmune for FA, but noted he would be cautious to read from positive Phase 2 data to the potential results of the Phase 3 study. The Actimmune FA Phase 3 data is one of the most important potential catalysts for HZNP (BUY, $22.54) in '16, in our view. We estimate peak sales of $500MM-$1B for the FA indication. This is in line with HZNP's forecasts as well. Therefore, we believe Actimmune for FA could be a game changer for HZNP."
No change to the price target of $30.00
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $22.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!