Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Trial Delay Will Not Impact Launch Timeline, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) after the company reported a Q2 loss of $12.9M (in line with the Jefferies estimate of $12.5M). Both the SK & warts A-101 trials have completed enrollment but topline data for the Ph3 SK program is now expected in Q4 instead of vs Q3, due to an enrollment imbalance issue. This does not change the commercialization timeline which is still on track for 1H18, assuming approval.
The price target of $23 is up from $20 on the 22.5x FY20 EPS of $2.00, discounted at 25% for 2.5 years (vs 3).
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $19.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!