Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Trial Delay Will Not Impact Launch Timeline, Raising PT - Jefferies
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) after the company reported a Q2 loss of $12.9M (in line with the Jefferies estimate of $12.5M). Both the SK & warts A-101 trials have completed enrollment but topline data for the Ph3 SK program is now expected in Q4 instead of vs Q3, due to an enrollment imbalance issue. This does not change the commercialization timeline which is still on track for 1H18, assuming approval.
The price target of $23 is up from $20 on the 22.5x FY20 EPS of $2.00, discounted at 25% for 2.5 years (vs 3).
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $19.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!