Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Trial Delay Will Not Impact Launch Timeline, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) after the company reported a Q2 loss of $12.9M (in line with the Jefferies estimate of $12.5M). Both the SK & warts A-101 trials have completed enrollment but topline data for the Ph3 SK program is now expected in Q4 instead of vs Q3, due to an enrollment imbalance issue. This does not change the commercialization timeline which is still on track for 1H18, assuming approval.
The price target of $23 is up from $20 on the 22.5x FY20 EPS of $2.00, discounted at 25% for 2.5 years (vs 3).
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $19.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Oclaro (OCLR) PT Raised to $13.25 at Jefferies Following 2Q Preannouncement
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!