Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Trial Delay Will Not Impact Launch Timeline, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) after the company reported a Q2 loss of $12.9M (in line with the Jefferies estimate of $12.5M). Both the SK & warts A-101 trials have completed enrollment but topline data for the Ph3 SK program is now expected in Q4 instead of vs Q3, due to an enrollment imbalance issue. This does not change the commercialization timeline which is still on track for 1H18, assuming approval.
The price target of $23 is up from $20 on the 22.5x FY20 EPS of $2.00, discounted at 25% for 2.5 years (vs 3).
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $19.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!