Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Raising PT On Additional Ph2 Data - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) and raised his price target to $31 from $23. ACRS released additional information on the A-101 common wart Ph2 study last week. Based on the new information, the analyst is increasingly optimistic about the outlook for this second indication for A-101 and thinks the sustainability of this franchise could be further bolstered by new patents.
The analyst increased his peak sales estimate from $75M to $250M and continues to look forward to the important Ph3 data in Q4 for A-101 SK for which he pegs a 75% chance of success.
Flowing the new A-101 warts forecast through the model and assuming incrementally higher SG&A expenses to support a more robust launch, the analyst increased his FY20 & FY21 EPS ests by $0.44 & $1.68 to $2.44 & $4.55.
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $24.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!