Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Raising PT On Additional Ph2 Data - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) and raised his price target to $31 from $23. ACRS released additional information on the A-101 common wart Ph2 study last week. Based on the new information, the analyst is increasingly optimistic about the outlook for this second indication for A-101 and thinks the sustainability of this franchise could be further bolstered by new patents.
The analyst increased his peak sales estimate from $75M to $250M and continues to look forward to the important Ph3 data in Q4 for A-101 SK for which he pegs a 75% chance of success.
Flowing the new A-101 warts forecast through the model and assuming incrementally higher SG&A expenses to support a more robust launch, the analyst increased his FY20 & FY21 EPS ests by $0.44 & $1.68 to $2.44 & $4.55.
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $24.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!