Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Raising PT On Additional Ph2 Data - Jefferies
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) and raised his price target to $31 from $23. ACRS released additional information on the A-101 common wart Ph2 study last week. Based on the new information, the analyst is increasingly optimistic about the outlook for this second indication for A-101 and thinks the sustainability of this franchise could be further bolstered by new patents.
The analyst increased his peak sales estimate from $75M to $250M and continues to look forward to the important Ph3 data in Q4 for A-101 SK for which he pegs a 75% chance of success.
Flowing the new A-101 warts forecast through the model and assuming incrementally higher SG&A expenses to support a more robust launch, the analyst increased his FY20 & FY21 EPS ests by $0.44 & $1.68 to $2.44 & $4.55.
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $24.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Crown Holdings (CCK) to Outperform as Analyst Sees Upside Break Out
- Oppenheimer Raises Price target on The Advisory Board (ABCO) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!