Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS): Raising PT On Additional Ph2 Data - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) and raised his price target to $31 from $23. ACRS released additional information on the A-101 common wart Ph2 study last week. Based on the new information, the analyst is increasingly optimistic about the outlook for this second indication for A-101 and thinks the sustainability of this franchise could be further bolstered by new patents.
The analyst increased his peak sales estimate from $75M to $250M and continues to look forward to the important Ph3 data in Q4 for A-101 SK for which he pegs a 75% chance of success.
Flowing the new A-101 warts forecast through the model and assuming incrementally higher SG&A expenses to support a more robust launch, the analyst increased his FY20 & FY21 EPS ests by $0.44 & $1.68 to $2.44 & $4.55.
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $24.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!