Accuray (ARAY): CFO Meeting Takeaways - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Petrone, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) after meeting with CFO, Kevin Waters.
Key takeaways included: 1) New Radixact System unveiled to high interest
2) Company making strides to close treatment planning gap
3) Base retention still high and supported by Radixact going forward
4) Launch timing supports back-half bookings acceleration
5) 5-year SBRT prostate shows significant survival benefit further supporting transition toward hypofraction.
No change to the price target of $8.00
Shares of Accuray closed at $5.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!