Accuray (ARAY): CFO Meeting Takeaways - Jefferies
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Petrone, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) after meeting with CFO, Kevin Waters.
Key takeaways included: 1) New Radixact System unveiled to high interest
2) Company making strides to close treatment planning gap
3) Base retention still high and supported by Radixact going forward
4) Launch timing supports back-half bookings acceleration
5) 5-year SBRT prostate shows significant survival benefit further supporting transition toward hypofraction.
No change to the price target of $8.00
Shares of Accuray closed at $5.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB): Spinraza Opportunity Limited By Insurer - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!