Accuray (ARAY): CFO Meeting Takeaways - Jefferies
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Petrone, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) after meeting with CFO, Kevin Waters.
Key takeaways included: 1) New Radixact System unveiled to high interest
2) Company making strides to close treatment planning gap
3) Base retention still high and supported by Radixact going forward
4) Launch timing supports back-half bookings acceleration
5) 5-year SBRT prostate shows significant survival benefit further supporting transition toward hypofraction.
No change to the price target of $8.00
Shares of Accuray closed at $5.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!