Acadia Pharma (ACAD): Offering Bridges Commercial Activities To 2019 - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) after ACADIA, yesterday, completed an offering of ~6M shares, raising $188M in net proceeds and pro-forma cash to ~$545M. The analyst believes this offering means the company’s clinical and commercial activities are well-funded into 1H19.
During this time, he expected ACADIA to make significant progress on the NUPLAZID commercial launch in the US and submit a marketing application in the EU. He believes the company can produce positive, potentially pivotal-stage data in AD agitation and advance NUPLAZID in a third possible indication such as schizophrenia or LBD.
Overall, he views the strengthened balance sheet as a positive in terms of supporting the marketing efforts needed for a successful PDP launch and funding clinical development to generate upside additional large-market neuro-psych indications. In advance of increased visibility on early traction in PDP, Phase II ADP data, and a Phase II/III ADA trial start by YE16,
No change to the price target of $44.00
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $32.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!