Acadia Pharma (ACAD): No NUPLAZID Data Until Mid 2017 - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Andrew Fein, reiterated his Buy on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) after meeting with management but noted that he expects management to wait to provide metrics on how the launch is progressing toward the middle of 2017. This should lead to a tightening of consensus for 2H17.
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Following Cautious Mention
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!