Acadia Pharma (ACAD): No NUPLAZID Data Until Mid 2017 - HC Wainwright
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Andrew Fein, reiterated his Buy on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) after meeting with management but noted that he expects management to wait to provide metrics on how the launch is progressing toward the middle of 2017. This should lead to a tightening of consensus for 2H17.
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $34.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): ASH Presentation Is Another Positive For Zuma - HC Wainwright
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!