Acadia Pharma (ACAD): KOL Call Indicates Slow NUPLAZID Adoption - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Charles Duncan, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) after Piper Jaffray hosted an investor call with a doctor viewed as an expert in Parkinson’s Disease research and clinical care. This KOL was appreciative of the unmet need in PDP and has had positive experience with NUPLAZID in his clinic since launch. However, his desire for first-hand and long-term experience with the agent versus off-label Seroquel supports the view of "gradual uptake" in this market.
The analyst is remain conservative with his model during these early days ($2.5M in 2H16, $20.3M in 2017). However, he remains a buyer and is bullish on the long-term potential in PDP ($950M in 2030) with significant upside from life cycle management to address large markets such as AD NPS or LBD.
No change to the price target of $44.
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $29.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!