Acacia Communications (ACIA) PT Raised to $125 at Needham & Company
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA) to $125.00 (from $100.00).
Henderson commented, "There has been a substantial amount of positive news flow on the Optical market and we believe Acacia stands to benefit from much of it. Indications of new orders from China Mobile likely coming in February of CY17 lead our list and with the upside guidance of the CY3Q actuals, we are increasing our estimates, increasing our Target Price to $125 and Reiterating our Buy Rating on ACIA"
The analyst said upside to the December quarter is likely and Street estimates are likely to rise.
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $2.61 to $2.92 and FY 2017 EPS from $2.86 to $3.18. The firm's conservative case model is yielding $740MM in Revenues and $4.00 in EPS in CY18. An upside model on Acacia could deliver as much as $5.00 per share on Revenues in the $850MM vicinity in CY18,
Shares of Acacia Communications closed at $92.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!